ABOUT USBURNERTECH COMBUSTION ENGINEERS
What we do
Burnertech is one of the world leaders in burner technology, constantly innovating, we have technologies that are superior to our competitors.
How we do it
Quality is an integral part of Burnertech’s core business principles and we constantly strive to improve our processes and products. The life cycle of any project undertaken by Burnertech uses our continuous improvement policy.
Why choose us
We design and engineer our burners to ensure that the highest quality product can be replicated with ease. Every product that leaves Burnertech passes through stringent quality control checks both during production and finally in our quality assurance department.
our strengthsResearch & Development
- We have a fully equipped test laboratory capable of accommodating appliances up to 600 kW.
- Our experienced in house design and development team work with our customers to transform their requirements into innovative products capable of meeting the performance requirements of the relevant EN, CSA and UL standards.
- We regularly undertake development projects on behalf of customers and have the ability to translate customer requirements into a finished product.
- Our flexible and lean in house manufacturing system allows us to react quickly to satisfy the fluctuating demands of our customers.
- Due to our cellular manufacturing process, we are able to switch product lines seamlessly.
- We are able to develop, produce and supply samples of bespoke burners for our partners.
our strengthsPrice & Reliability
- Though our products are of the highest quality, we are able to keep the price competitive.
- Burnertech products have proven reliability with over 500,000 products produced and installed worldwide.
our strengthsGrowth & Stability
- Burnertech has just expanded to a bigger and more efficient production facility.
- We have an improved storage facility, quality assurance department, prototype cell, product development lab, office area and boardroom.
- We expect further significant growth in the future with several new projects in the pipeline.